Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Business is booming #Review

Recently I've shifted direction in my pastime and added "product reviewer" to my repertoire of hobbies. I may have been a tad too enthusiast diving into it and now I have line-up of writing I need to get done. The symbiosis between sponsor and reviewer is always a gamble, and the lesson I've been told before but forgot is to be choosy. 

Etsy shop SkiboBabyBoutique is a thought-out educated choice. Owner Erin is a graduate of a fashion design program. Her contemporary baby designs utilizes only 100% organic cotton knits which are GOTS certified in an assortment of on-trend palettes. 

 Erin happily sent me a sampler package containing these versatile mix and match articles:
$18CAD geometric triangles knotty hat

and 2 pairs of $30CAD pants 
in roadster vehicles sketch print 
and abstract teal pattern.
The clothes are obviously high quality and incredibly comfortable. Smooth, stretchy, and vividly printed!


Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given this product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.