Saturday, 18 July 2015

Deerest #Review

Julie sews immaculate little outfits such as this $39.90CAD matching hat and pants newborn set for her shop Your Little Loves

The look is modern rustic in this comfortable jersey knit in a muted color palette of grey and cream with splendid antlered stag head silhouette pattern.

Off-white cuffs are just that extra finishing touch that elevates these items. If you prefer a visually stronger border, the cuffs can made in black. Contemporary and quality rolled into one, this is truly an excellent baby shower gift that any expectant mother could hope to receive! 

For a timeless appeal, I am fond of this nautical navy anchor print:

And for your little tough guy, cute camouflage catches my eye:


Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given this product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.