Saturday, 4 July 2015

Give a Hoot #Review

I've been taking notice of trendy mothers breaking into the baby product market on Etsy and thought I'd like to feature one in particular that caught my eye. I reached out to Emily after seeing her cute Etsy store Made4UHandmadeDesign and she was very kind to send me this: 
These sleepy long-lashed owls printed in cozy shades of girly pastels gives a new spin on a classic baby receiving blanket. 
Not only is this flannel blanket adorable, the care in details is admirable, from it's professionally serged hem to it's dimensions of approximately 1 meter x 1 meter.  Priced at $12.00CAD, this is a pretty piece that will keep your infant warm and in-style. This will be a sure favorite in my household!


Emily is also owner of EmilysScarfShop where she makes $30CAD matching mommy and baby matching infinity scarf sets.

Starting at $10CAD for a size small meant to fit from infant - age 2, this comfortable blue jersey knit scarf is easy to wear for the chilly Vancouver weather throughout many seasons!




Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.