Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Hand in hand #Review

An old listing of the home we are on the way to purchasing shows an eye-catching feature. Funnily enough, two separate people thought it was the kitchen. It's actually a purple bar in the basement that is so garish it never ceases to shock every time you see it. But how awesome would it be if only I could have a pink kitchen! Seriously, Google Image "pink kitchen" and revel in the delusion!

I'm not allowed outlandish facilities of my own doing, but I can have expression with kitchen linens. 
Etsy shop SimplyCircus makes elephant appliqued handicrafts such as this $12.22CAD teal microfiber with bold graphic printed accents hand towel.
The elephant shape and trim are embroidered to the body of the cloth.
http://www.explainthatstuff.com/microfibercloths.html gives a good explanation of the science behind microfiber. It's an interest read.


Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given this product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.