Friday, 4 September 2015

Paint the city with rain #Review

This summer's been so uncharacteristically sunny that I've forgotten the sound of rain! The massive windstorm this past weekend in Metro Vancouver was a forewarning that blustery weather is up ahead. My commute to work will inevitable get longer as the days grow shorter, so I'm starting to gather fall wear. 
DIY-er http://becomingmartha.com/arm-knitting-an-infinity-scarf/ has a tutorial teaching how to arm knit, a quickie way to whip up a scarf. 
But if you're all thumbs like me, I just know I'll end up in a tangle of knots!
Being knitting-adverse, I turned to Etsy instead. MagicalYarnCrafter's $26.98CAD incredible infinity scarves can be made in any of Hometown USA® chunky skeins
Thomasina diligently hunted down this artistic mix of royal blue, forest green, indigo purple and touch of cream to match my hair for me:
The relaxed arm knitted texture, bulky yarn and watercolor tones juxtapose well with jeans for a great casual look!



Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given this product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.