Sunday, 13 September 2015

Turn over a new leaf #Review

I should start prepping my hair because it's almost that time of the year again to try out for hair modelling gigs in my category. I've been walking for John Casablancas Institute the last few times and feel I want to shoot for Blanche Macdonald again. Wish me luck on landing the work I want! 
I love simple little studs for everyday wear because they add a bit of polish without interfering with the design of my hair. 
PekiDesign Etsy store's $18.99CAD leaf earrings are a moment in nature solidified in metal. Sterling silver poetically captures the intricate veining of tiny leaves. The matte finish is a whisper of subdued elegance. 


Okay, here's the legal part where I have to say that while I was given this product compliments of the sponsor, my opinions are unbiased and free of coercion.