Danone Activia raspberry & vanilla yogurt
Reasons to like taking the bus over the WestCoast Express train:
- It's undeniably cheaper (all buses are 1-zone fare regardless vs. the cost of the train being 3x greater).
- There's less people standing.
- There's less people having conversations.
- I'm not limited to going home at certain times.
- If I miss one bus, I can catch another in less than half an hour.
- The nostalgic factor; riding the commuting bus reminds me of when I use to work at Playland and taking the midnight 160 home as a teenager.
- It's passengers feel more authentic. The train is beautiful but bland.